Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list. This week’s list is:
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That You’d Like to Own
1. Personal Library Kit – Because a lot of my friends borrow my books and then never return them/forgot they borrowed it
2. Sprout Pencils – they have seeds at the ends so when you’ve gotten to the very nub of the pencil you just stick it in a pot and a plant will grow 😀
3. I want a marauder’s mug. This one or the other popular choice.
4. A T.A.R.D.I.S bookcase because how awesome does that look. (Pretty freaking awesome is the answer)
5. Magic Spells Notebook – it would be awesome to use these as book journals 😀 And it would match my Witch Spells TBR minichest
6. Bookends – this person has a bunch of different bookends on their etsy. This is one of my favorites. (because the sea serpent looks super cool here)
7. Dragon Egg Cookie Jar – I think it’s rather self explanatory
8. Hufflepuff Uniform – just because 😉
9. Personal Library – I will have this one day. It will either be a room or just a section but I definitely want floor to ceiling bookcases/shelving
10. Reading Nook – and to go along with said library I want a reading nook that’s near the books and by a window with lots of pillows and maybe a shelf where I can put my laptop/food/drink/other random things I may need
What’s on your bookish wishlist?