I want to wish a Happy New Year and Happy New Year’s eve to all my lovely follower! ❤ I know I’ve only been here for 2 months but I’m glad all of you are following my silly little blog and enjoy the reading life as much as I do.
Do any of you have any new years resolutions? I don’t do those because I never really keep to them but this year I have a resolution to read more books than I did this year! I’m glad I made this blog, because it does help with keeping track of all the things I read and well I love blogging so much 🙂
Favorite Books of 2012:
- A Discovery of Witches – Deborah Hardness
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series – Michael Scott
- Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
- Grave Memories – Kalayna Price
- Casual Vacancy – J. K. Rowling
- Auralia’s Colors – Jeffrey Overstreet
- A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- The Hobbit – J. R. R. Tolkien
Things I want to read in 2013:
- I want to read all of the books published in A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
- Auralia’s Thread series by Jeffrey Overstreet
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Reread the Alex Craft novels by Kalayna Price
- Shadow of Night – Deborah Harkness
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
These are the books that I really really want to read next year, but let’s see if I actually read them shall we? 🙂
Also since I’m nearing 50 followers I have decided that when I reach 100 I’ll do a giveaway 🙂 Just because all of you are lovely and beautiful.
Have a safe and happy New Years everyone!